Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Saturday, August 7, 2010

CSN Review Teaser!

Hello my lovely readers! :) So as some of you may know, I went on a cruise this summer to the bahamas and a few other places. The only thing that really bugged me is when I picked up my luggage right after leaving the ship, it was so hard to find! All of the luggage looked the same and I wish I had a different pattern or color to make it stand out. Well, I couldn't find any cute luggage in the department stores I went to... but CSN has tons of different kinds of luggage that I wish I knew about.

They have AMAZINGLY cute luggage that I want to get my hands on! Like this adorable pink one...







Or this fierce giraffe print one!






So go ahead and take a peak at what CSN has to offer! They have over 200 stores to choose from also!


Me? I'll be reviewing a bookcase since I have no more room left for my precious books :(



1 comment:

  1. Love that second one! There would definitely be no confusion at the airport as to which bad is yours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!